I CANNOT BELIEVE IT!
Mother Nature must love me! It was warm enough again this weekend for another trip to the cabin. The end of November and we're still up there. It had snowed a little bit this week and it was colder than last weekend, but still super fun! I hope Santa loves me as much this year! This is a picture of Uncle Nolan and me trying to decide what we're going to do while we're here.
Of course we had to play with some toys - always activity #1.
Of course we had to play with some toys - always activity #1.
I figured a game of hide and seek was in order as well.
Eating was activity #2 and then I decided it was time for activity #3 - the ever popular hike! Come on guys, let's get moving.
Here's mom and baby Sam on our hike.
And here are the three men. Truth be told, I almost preferred playing in the snow to walking in it today!
Eating was activity #2 and then I decided it was time for activity #3 - the ever popular hike! Come on guys, let's get moving.
Here's mom and baby Sam on our hike.
And here are the three men. Truth be told, I almost preferred playing in the snow to walking in it today!
We found these tracks while we were hiking. They're not Copper's - he didn't get to come today. Daddy says a "cat" (bobcat) made them - hum . . . meow?

Here's dad and me just hanging - wishing the day wouldn't go by so fast.
Activity #4 - more eating. Activity #5 - a nap. So peaceful . . . . Another great cabin day!
Today we did some Christmas decorating. We put up our little tree. I got to hang all of the ornaments all by myself.
And here is Samuel and me - just hanging out and having fun.
Sam Alert: Howdy - here's an update from me. I'm growing up and doing new things every day. I found my vocal cords this week and am really giving them a workout to see what they can do. Mom and dad say that I'm practicing a little too much, but I guess that's all relative. I'm finally getting used to eating solid foods. In fact, the parents introduced me to Ziewback toast this week, and I'm loving it! I also loved my hike at the cabin. I slept through the hike last week, so it was good to get out and breathe some fresh air yesterday!
Today we did some Christmas decorating. We put up our little tree. I got to hang all of the ornaments all by myself.
And here is Samuel and me - just hanging out and having fun.
Sam Alert: Howdy - here's an update from me. I'm growing up and doing new things every day. I found my vocal cords this week and am really giving them a workout to see what they can do. Mom and dad say that I'm practicing a little too much, but I guess that's all relative. I'm finally getting used to eating solid foods. In fact, the parents introduced me to Ziewback toast this week, and I'm loving it! I also loved my hike at the cabin. I slept through the hike last week, so it was good to get out and breathe some fresh air yesterday!
No comments:
Post a Comment