Sunday, November 16, 2008

A Day with Dinosaurs!
Dad and Mom took Sam and me to a really cool Dinosaur place this week. We had so much fun! I LOVE dinos. There were so many things to see and touch and do. Daddy even bought a couple of dinos to bring home with me. Here I am hanging with a super big turtle dino, playing in the sand/water table, touching a dino egg, and trying to turn my foot in to dino bones.
Here is baby Sam with a baby dino. This is me, Sam, and mommy next to a dino leg. Some of the dinos were huge!

I'm not comfortable with this! These T-Rex dinos are gigantic! And their teeth are sharp!Here is Sam - he doesn't seem to share my concerns!This is daddy, Sam, and me hanging with some dinos that are just our size!These were probably the biggest dinos in the whole place. Fortunately daddy said they were plant eaters, not meat (or little boy) eaters! Visiting the dinos was a lot of fun!
Other than that, our week was good. Both Sam and I have been a little sick, but we're hanging in and keeping busy.
Mom said I had to post this last picture with the caption - "I'm a safety boy"!Sam Alert: Hi everyone - Sam here. I really enjoyed the dinos too. I like being right in the middle of things! Mom has started me on the piano. She says it's never too early!This is dad and me doing some wrestling. Bring it on daddy!

No comments: