Sunday, November 23, 2008

Another Great Day at the Cabin!


Well I had been asking for it . . . and sure enough . . . we got to spend yesterday up at Uncle Noley & Aunt Christy's cabin again. Thanks to mother nature, the weather was warm and the snow had melted enough to let us up the roads. That's not to say there wasn't patches of snow to play in - in the shady spots. We had lots of fun!


Daddy and I cleaned off the porch - some snow had fallen off the roof and hadn't melted yet. I love it when I get to use tools that are just my size!Samuel got to play in the snow for his first time.
He liked it at first . . . . but . . . . . . then when he touched it, he thought it was cold and he wasn't very happy about it!


We played games and ate a yummy lunch.We went for a great hike too!Baby Sam slept through the hike, so Aunt Christy watched him so the rest of us could hike. We saw a herd of elk - cows and calves.
Finally, the topper to a perfect cabin day - indoor smores. Well ok - so I just wanted the roasted marshmallows - talk about tasty! Thanks for another great day!This is a picture of mommy and the boys - this morning on our way to church. It's not often that we're all looking so handsome!Sam Alert: Hi - it's Sam. I had a good week too. I'm really getting to be a confident roller-over. I'm also getting some hair even though you can't see it in pictures too well - it looks like I might be a blondie. Things are good here - my cough is getting better and I hear this is going to be a big week. We'll write more later. Oh - by the way, mommy and daddy say that Utah is ranked #6 today - go Utah!!!

2 comments:

Heather said...

What cuties you both are! Glad to hear you had a great weekend! And snow!!! Something I don't miss. I guess I won't mention that it was in the 70's this weekend? And YEAH for UTAH!!! I guess I learned a few things from your mom!

Kat said...

What a fun weekend! Roasting marshmallows is the best. :) It was sad about Utah winning. LOL You little guys are getting so big.