A Day at the Cabin
What a great Saturday! After the obligatory yard work, we got to go up in the mountains and spend some time at Uncle Noley & Aunt Christy's cabin. They had to have some work done on the cabin because of snow damage so we haven't gotten to spend much time up there this year. But since the weather has stayed warm, we got to go up and play and hike and eat and enjoy some good company. Thanks for having us up!

These are some pictures of all the fun we had. I got to push over some trees (dead ones of course). Grandpa and Grandma L. came up too. We all went for a hike above the cabin. We saw a cool sage grouse.
Who needs snow when you can make leaf angels!
The boys . . .

No matter where I go, somebody needs my help. Work, work, work, but when you're in the mountains, it's all fun.

Whew - this is how I ended the day. A cookie in one hand, a cheese stick in the other, and a happy mountain dream in the middle.

Whew - this is how I ended the day. A cookie in one hand, a cheese stick in the other, and a happy mountain dream in the middle.
"Cabin again?"

Sam Alert: Finally, now that Mason is asleep, I get a turn to blog. I absolutely love being outside. Pop me in my carrier, and I can spend many happy hours. I hiked with mom and played with dad. What a great day in the mountains!
If I could talk I would say "Cabin again?" too!

1 comment:
How fun! You guys are all just the absolute outdoors-men. :) Looks like Mason was the biggest helper, and it looks like Sam had a blast in his carrier. Good times!
Post a Comment