Sunday, September 25, 2011

Soccer . . . and, well, More Soccer


It seems this is what our lives have come down to. Or, maybe we're just kind of dull these days! Yah, maybe that's it. But it does appear that the only pictures we have from this week are of us playing at our soccer games.

First up - my game. It was a great game. We have a really good team this year.


I scored a goal this week. Once again, mom didn't get a picture of the actual goal. Good times!But she did get these good action shots of me. Pretty good huh!

And here's one last picture of me - hanging out with Uncle Noley during Sam's game. A hat - and a moustache!Sam Alert: Hey everyone. That soccer ball to my tummy last week really shook my confidence level. But I did agree to play in the game if mom or dad accompanied me out on the field. And in the end, I decided that it was a lot of fun! Have you ever watched a bunch of 3-year olds playing soccer? It's quite the event! Have a great week everybody.

No comments: