A Quiet Week of . . . Soccer
It really was a pretty quiet week around our house. Mom was away part of the week so it was just the boys . . . and dad forgets to take pictures sometimes. We did spend a lot of time this week playing soccer. Our uniforms came in and so our games were on.
My game was up first on Saturday. I am still the "animal" that I was last year. I love to get in there and fight for "my" ball.
My team is really good this year! I scored a goal in the game too - although this isn't a picture of my goal.
Here I am kicking the ball - love this game!
Sam's game was later in the afternoon. It was his first soccer game. He took a ball to the gut early on and wasn't very happy about it. But he got back in there and chased the ball.
These little guys are fun to watch.
And here he is kicking the ball in after an off-sides. Good game Sam - way to not give up!
In other events . . . we played some games.
And we baked some cookies. Really, is there anything more fun than watching cookies bake?
Sam Alert: Hey y'all . . . . Sam here. We had a little rain this week, but the weather was perfect for being outside this weekend. I even needed my shades - they make me even cooler than I already am!

No comments:
Post a Comment