Sunday, September 04, 2011

The Ball's In Our Court


Looking back at our pictures from this week, it seems that all we did (besides days full of school and work) was play sports. It is that time of year . . . soccer starts this next week, our football team won their first game, and there is a little chill in the air at night. Ahhhh - sports season!


First up for us was our Monday night activity - we tried to go bowling, but the bowling alley was closed for a private party. We'd been meaning to go to this cool mini golf place in our city and that gave us the perfect opportunity. We had a lot of fun!

Sam very much loves to golf! And for a little guy, he has quite the sense of the game.All in all, I got two hole-in-ones (seriously!) and a great time was had by all.

Soccer starts this week - we've been working with Sam. He gets to play on a team this season too. I think he's got a little practicing to do - - the ball goes in the net Sam, not you!We did a little biking and some roller skating as well. I'm a safety first kind of guy.Here is Sam flying by on his bike. As a matter of fact we went on a bike ride through the neighborhood with mom one day after school. That was fun! Of course, mom's legs are longer than ours so she can go faster.Sam wanted to try roller skating too - not bad for a first timer.And here we are just enjoying some nature . . . . ants. Can little boys ever get enough of watching ants?Sam Alert: Hey everybody! I am definitely loving the game of golf! And I'm getting pretty good too. Check out my form and my swing - head down, focused, elbows mostly straight!And check this out . . . I clean up pretty darn good, huh! Have a great week everyone.

No comments: