Sunday, August 28, 2011

First Day of School!


Summer is officially over and it's back to our normal life. The important event that marks this change is our first day back to school.


This year I started Kindergarten and Sam started Pre-school. We are both in full day programs and we are LoViNg it! We both love art and recess. Sam loves singing and learning his letters. I love doing experiments and am already a great reader. Here we are right before we headed out on day #1 - two handsome boys!

After a very busy week with school, we decided to have a very relaxing day around the house yesterday. It consisted of playing outside . . . the entire day!Here's Sam enjoying the pool.I've been battling a nasty cold and I woke up this morning with a low fever and quite the cough. So I stayed in bed and watched movies most of the day. Mom, Sam, and Copper joined me for the end of one of my Thomas the train movies.Sam Alert: Hey y'all - Sam here. I have two pictures to share from this week. Take a look at them and let me know what you think some of my favorite things are right now.


#1 -

#2 - Yes, it's true. I love my cars from the Disney Cars 2 movie! I sleep with them every night. Sam out - talk to you next week.

No comments: