Happy Birthday Dad!
This was a pretty dull week for us . . . good thing dad's birthday fell right in the middle of the week to give us something to celebrate. We did get in another round of "Ice Treasures". We haven't gotten to do this fun activity since the summer.
Here we are coloring pictures for dad's birthday. Note the birthday balloons in the background. In our house, no birthday is complete without balloons.

Daddy had a late class on his birthday night so here we are singing happy birthday to him after he got home. We picked up some of his favorite custard eclairs this year - Y U M M Y!
Sam Alert: Howdy everyone. I got to sleep at the hospital with mommy one night this week for a sleep study. These really nice people put 26 "stickers" all over me along with a really cool spiderman hat. I watched a bunch of movies and then fell asleep. No sweat! They said we'd hear back in a few weeks but so far so good. They said that I was a really great patient and that I did everything they asked . . . and that most 8 year olds can't even do that. Wow! It's great to be me!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday! It looks like it was a lot of fun.
Sorry to hear about the sleep test. It sounds like you did really good and things have turned out positive so far. I hope that you continue to get good results!
Poor babe, what's going on? I hope everything is okay. Your boys sure look cute in those pictures. I hope you guys are all doing great!
Post a Comment