Sunday, February 20, 2011

Celebrating and Having Fun!
Well, two weeks in to school and I'm already reading and passing off my tests. I earned my Letter Crown (passing off all my letters and sounds) on Tuesday. Then on Wednesday I earned my Blending Badge (passing off a long list of blending sounds). On Thursday I passed off my first book and got to bring it home. I'm already ahead of some kids that have been in school all year. And I have to pass everything off with our Headmistress, Miss Cindy, before it counts. Here I am reading to dad. To celebrate Valentine's Day, we had dinner and games at Uncle Noley and Aunt Christy's house. The traditional soup and scones are always yummy. We enjoyed playing with their marble games a lot!
Marbles, marbles . . . .. . . . and more marbles!
Then mom and dad said that I got to have a whole day of celebration for doing so well in school. So Saturday morning I woke up and got to pick some fun things to do for the whole day. First on my list was going to the Dinosaur Museum. We love that place!Ever wonder what it feels like to be in the belly of a super giant dino?
Makes a little guy feel even smaller!Here we are with our traditional pose at the baby Triceratops.We invited Grandpa and Grandma L. to go with us. I think they had lots of fun.
The other two things on my list of fun celebrations for the day were painting
and playing Angry Birds on the iPads. Definitely a day of fun for me!Sam Alert: Hey everybody. Sam here. I had a good week and got to do some fun new things. I went to the spa with mommy and Aunt Lu one evening while they got pedicures. What an experience! That's all I will say about that.And here is yet another cute picture of me - this time from the Dinosaur Museum. Have a great week everyone.

1 comment:

Brooke Carroll said...

Such awesome pictures!!! That museum would be so fun to visit. They are so cute, I am very glad they are doing so good. They always look like they are having a blast! Take care!!!