Boys and Their Toys
Mommy was out of town all last week and we just want to give a B I G shout out to daddy for taking care of us. He had a busy week at work himself, so he did triple duty on the home front. Thanks daddy! We love you!
We've decided that there really isn't much better than playing - toys, games, etc. Doesn't matter. Mommy always says that "Play is the work of childhood" and we take that very seriously here! Not only do we love to play but we also love to find new ways to play with "old" things. Take, for example, this game of "Ants in Your Pants" that daddy caught us playing . . . in the bathroom sink!
Mommy brought home a volcano experiment for us and daddy has made it explode almost every color of lava that you can think of. Here we are drawing the explosions in our science journals.
First up - me and my tools. Note the tongue hanging out of my mouth. It's here to stay!
And second - me playing marbles. For the record, there is no concern that I have Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD). I played with this game for at least a solid hour . . . probably even without blinking. I'm officially "marble obsessed"!. Have a great week everybody.
2 comments:
Marble games are the best! Gotta love the classics. :)
I wish I could get Mersadie together with your boys...she ALWAYS wants to play! Your boys are such cuties. Hope you guys are all doing great. I am glad we got in touch through our blogs! I love it! Take care!
Post a Comment