Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Super Great Week!
Besides the fact that last week was my birthday week (see post below), we had a really great week just hanging out together. We LOVE summer and the extra time we get to spend together with family and friends!

This really, really neat rainbow appeared over our backyard the other night after a brief rainstorm. You can't see the second rainbow that is above the really bright one in this picture, but a full, double rainbow is an amazing site - trust us!
I started swimming lessons a couple of weeks ago. This is a picture of daddy and me getting ready to go to my lesson. My teacher is a bit too chatty, but I'm getting quite confident in the water. On Monday afternoon, we decided to take a drive and ended up at Cascade Springs which is up American Fork Canyon. Daddy was the only one who had been here before - it was a great place to do a little hiking. The views were really pretty and it was very peaceful!The water just bubbles out of the ground - daddy says that's why it's called a "spring". We found some cool animals while we were there -
fuzzy plump caterpillars . . . .
Chipmunks . . . and a little water snake that we didn't get a good picture of. Good times!

Sam Alert: Hey everyone - Sam here. I got my first haircut this week. I really do have some hair - it's just hard to see in pictures because it is baby fine and blond. Here I am after my haircut.

This is where I got stuck while everyone was out looking at the rainbows the other evening. Me and Copper just watching out the window! Is this fair?

And for those of you who don't know me all that well, this is the "real" Sam! Aside from all the teething and seperation anxiety that I am trying to get over, I have quite the adventurous and mischievious streak! I really am a funny guy!

1 comment:

Kat said...

What fun pictures. :) I love Cascade Springs, it is a fun and beautiful place. You guys are growing up so quickly! I can't believe how fast time flies.