Rain, Rain - Go Away . . . .
Hey everyone . . . Here are some random pictures from this week. We have definately had a wet spring this year. It means some little boys (who shall remain nameless) are full of energy, just a tad bit grumpy, and definately ready to be outside.
Here we are getting the mail and picking up fallen branches in between storms.

Today is Daddy's Day - We had a great afternoon with our daddy and Grandpa L. over at Uncle Noley's. Here we are playing Tinkertoys. Happy Father's Day to our wonderful daddy!
This is a picture of me and the cabin mommy and I made. If it's too rainey to go to the cabin, at least I can have a minature one to look at!
We made some new bug friends this week. Mommy brought home some ladybugs and we let them go one evening around our rose bushes. They seemed to really like it here - must be lots of little bugs around for them to eat.
This is a picture of me and the cabin mommy and I made. If it's too rainey to go to the cabin, at least I can have a minature one to look at!
We made some new bug friends this week. Mommy brought home some ladybugs and we let them go one evening around our rose bushes. They seemed to really like it here - must be lots of little bugs around for them to eat.
We hung the last of the ladybugs up in a tree so they could crawl out on their own. Very cool!
Here's to a warmer, sunnier week!
Here's to a warmer, sunnier week! Sam Alert: Yo ho ho - - - Sam here. I have officially learned how to go down stairs (relatively safely) all by myself. I am also learning new words as well as how to put myself back to sleep in the middle of the night. There are so darn many things to learn - it's crazy! This is just a cute picture of me trying on Uncle Noley's hat.
And this is me playing with the tinkertoys this afternoon. I don't know what all this fuss is about for some kind of Father's Day. Our daddy is great every day!
And this is me playing with the tinkertoys this afternoon. I don't know what all this fuss is about for some kind of Father's Day. Our daddy is great every day!
1 comment:
I know of one other little boy who is very grumpy with all the rain! (And he doesn't know how to put himself back to sleep anymore, maybe Sam can give him some pointers!)
Hope all is well with you!!!
Post a Comment