We Love to Learn New Things!
This has been a week filled with learning some new things. With parents like ours, learning is something we probably better get used to!
I learned a new song on my drives home with mommy this week. It goes something like this . . . The other day, I met a bear . . a great big bear, a way up there . . . . and on and on! It is a great song and I ask mommy to play it whenever we're in the car now. So after we got home after learning the song for the first time, mommy and Sam and I played hide and seek with one of my bears - a polar bear to be exact! It was great fun!

Daddy showed a new game to me this week too - it is called "A, B, Seas". I get to go fishing and every fish I catch has a letter on it and then I decide what that letter is and match it to the ones on the playing board. I know 21 out of 26 letters without any help. I'm a great fisherman!

Here I am matching up my letters.

Most kids just have to go to time out when they misbehave . . . not us. Our parents tell us to "drop and give 'em ten".
Ok - not really. . . Just five!
Baby Samuel has been learning the steps toward crawling. He's got the pushing up part down pat!
In fact, how many babies do you know that can do a one-legged push up?
Here is a picture of Sam learning to stack his cups - or more accurately, learning to knock his cups down.
In fact, how many babies do you know that can do a one-legged push up?
Here is a picture of Sam learning to stack his cups - or more accurately, learning to knock his cups down.
And here is a picture of the boys just hanging out.


No comments:
Post a Comment