Sunday, January 25, 2009

Random pictures from this week . . .
It was a quiet week. Here are some photos from this week - enjoy the captions.
Hi everybody - this smile's for you!
Now - smile for me!
Dad says I'm practicing to be a photographer for "Plumber's Weekly".
Nothing like soap mohawks! That's the only kind mom will allow.How did I get under here?
I guess the bigger question is How do I get out?
Hey - this is my cheese. Somebody get this little tadpole off me!
Little brother for sale - gently used!
So this is what they call "High Centered"?Sam Alert:
Whoa - have you ever seen the undercarriage of a dog. It's not pretty!

Don't tell Mason - I'm starting to take over his laundry duties!

2 comments:

Kat said...

Those are some cute pictures. :) I love the brother for sale one. The look is priceless. LOL

Heather said...

Aww, aren't they cute? Mason, my sister couldn't sell me either!