Sick and Tired!
This must be what's known as the "dog days" of winter. It's still too cold to be outside for very long. We're tired of being inside all the time. And everyone in our house is sick. Ahhhh - is spring here yet?
This is a picture of me and Sam goofing around with my pants. Potty training was going good there for awhile but I'm taking a few days off - in case you're interested.
We've started another science project. Despite our wishes for spring to come soon, we're learning how to make our own snow inside the house. This is my snowman - can you see his snow???
Sam Alert: Hey everyone from a sick (but still mostly happy) Sam!
2 comments:
Hey Mason, can I take a break from potty training? There are no breaks from using the potty silly boy! LOL! Hope everyone feels better soon and hopefully spring comes before you know it!
Sorry to hear that you are sick Sam. :( I hope you and your family get to feeling better soon.
Post a Comment