Things are good . . . .
It was another quiet but good week at our house. Not too much going on to report. Mom and dad are working and gone lots so I have to resort to making my own banana bread. Wonder if a guy can live only on banana bread and chocolate milk? I'll let you know in a week.Mason says this is a face that only a mother could love - but I think daddy loves me too!
Oh, by the way . . . Happy birthday daddy (earlier this week). He says he's 106 years old now. That's old!
2 comments:
I think a man could live on just banana bread and chocolate milk. :) Nice Kitchen Aid too. I wonder where it came from LOL I hope things calm down for you and your family soon.
Aww, good for you Mason taking on the responsibility to feed yourself. Yummy banana bread (I'm not such a fan of chocolate milk though, that's all you!)
Post a Comment