Random Pictures plus
Big News from Mason & Sam!
It was another good week at our house. Everyone was busy as usual but we got to do some fun things around the house. Plus - read all the way to the end and you'll see what our big news is - we each have something fun to tell!
To follow up from last week's blog - YES, a guy can live on banana bread and chocolate milk alone! Here I am making another big loaf of 'nana bread. Yummy!
Here I am playing with some puzzles. I really do like learning new things - and I amaze mommy and daddy every day with the stuff I already know.
Mommy and I made a Valentine's craft project this week - a Valentine's mailbox. My friend Anzleigh gave me a big pile of Valentines this year.
This is me doing some more fishing. This is a book I found on the shelf - it makes me want warm weather to come so I can go fishing for real fish!
This is baby Sam playing with a left over balloon from daddy's birthday last week. We re-used it for Copper's birthday this week.
Here is Sam working on the computer with mommy. He sure likes to do everything everybody else does. No baby stuff for Sam!
This is Sam playing on his car.
And this is me and daddy. We tried taking mommy out for a Valentine's dinner but all the restaraunts we wanted to go to were packed with people - so we ended up at IHOP for pancakes. It was yummy!
And Mason's big news - I am deep in the potty training routine and doing really, really well! Daddy promised me Thomas the Tank & Friends trains as I make progress with potty training. You can see I'm doing good. And these were only as of Saturday. As of today I have two other new trains to add to my collection. I'll bet I earn more tomorrow!!!

This is baby Sam playing with a left over balloon from daddy's birthday last week. We re-used it for Copper's birthday this week.
Here is Sam working on the computer with mommy. He sure likes to do everything everybody else does. No baby stuff for Sam!
This is Sam playing on his car.
And this is me and daddy. We tried taking mommy out for a Valentine's dinner but all the restaraunts we wanted to go to were packed with people - so we ended up at IHOP for pancakes. It was yummy!Sam: He is really starting to get moving. You can't really call it crawling yet, but more like a slow commando crawl. His other big news is that he has his top two teeth in now. That makes four teeth all together so far - this explains all the drooling he has been up to lately! Yea Samuel!
And Mason's big news - I am deep in the potty training routine and doing really, really well! Daddy promised me Thomas the Tank & Friends trains as I make progress with potty training. You can see I'm doing good. And these were only as of Saturday. As of today I have two other new trains to add to my collection. I'll bet I earn more tomorrow!!!

2 comments:
Yay Mason! Keep up the good work on potty training! Much easier than a diaper.
Way to go Sam! Great work on crawling. Now you'll get into everything. And yay on 4 teeth! If Jack's 2 top teeth don't break through soon you'll have more than he does! Ok, Jack has 4 teeth, but...oh nevermind. :)
Wow! When you said new, you weren't kidding! :) That is fabulous about the teeth and crawling. Keep it up Sam! And Mason, that is fantastic about the potty training! You are such a great big boy. Keep it up!
Post a Comment