Sunday, March 01, 2009

A Taste of Spring!

Our weather finally turned warmer - at least for a couple of days. It was so nice to be able to be outside and stretch our legs. We went for some long walks a couple of days and just enjoyed being outside. Copper enjoyed it as much as we did!I spent some time shoveling what was left of our snow. It was more like ice - - and not nearly as tasty as new fallen snow!I helped daddy do some repairs around the house and then we took apart an old radio/cd player that his students broke. I'm getting to be pretty handy with a screw driver!Ahhhh - sunshine . . . a guy's gotta look cool! Have I accomplished "cool"?Brothers . . . . .

Sam Alert: Hi everyone. I'm feeling better this week and really moving with the "Sam Comando Crawl"! Nothing is safe anymore!

2 comments:

Heather said...

Aww, you guys look like you had a fun weekend!!!

Kat said...

I loved the warmer weather. Looks like you guys had a blast. Glad to hear that Sam is feeling better. Can't wait to see you tomorrow!