The World According to Mason
Recently I have discovered the joy in taking pictures. I borrow mommy's camera and start clicking away. I've actually gotten pretty good and have learned how to see what I want to take a picture of in the view area and then hold down the button. I thought I would share a few of my favorite pictures with our loyal readers. Enjoy!
This is a super cool picture I took - I was on the move! You can see my feet and part of a toy we were playing with at the cabin.
This is a picture I took looking into the family room window the day we put up our outside Christmas lights. Talk about a reflection!
I love my cars! Here's one of my pickup trucks.
I love my cars! Here's one of my pickup trucks.
This is a view under my bed. Yet another car . . . .

This is our dog, Copper!
And this is a self portrait of me!
In other happenings this week . . . we did some fun arts and crafts for the holidays. Mommy helped me to make a fun snow globe.
And this is a self portrait of me!
In other happenings this week . . . we did some fun arts and crafts for the holidays. Mommy helped me to make a fun snow globe.
We also made some Christmas Stockings to hang in our rooms. One for Mason and one for Sam.
Daddy and I decorated a gingerbread house. It was so much fun! A great second week of December!
Sam Alert: Hi everyone! Things are good. I'm enjoying my new teeth and working on some new ones. I'm getting stronger every day. I can sit up by myself for long stretches of time now. I'm eating everything in sight - except for vegetables. I'm not a big fan . . . yet.

Daddy and I decorated a gingerbread house. It was so much fun! A great second week of December!
Sam Alert: Hi everyone! Things are good. I'm enjoying my new teeth and working on some new ones. I'm getting stronger every day. I can sit up by myself for long stretches of time now. I'm eating everything in sight - except for vegetables. I'm not a big fan . . . yet. 
1 comment:
What a great photographer you are Mason!!! Sam, that stocking looks mighty yummy!!!
Post a Comment