The "S" Words
Can you guess what the "S" words might be?
SNOW
SHOVELING
SLEDDING!
We have had lots of snow this week and every day on the way home I have begged to go out and play in it. Finally, we got our chances. First I got to help shovel the snow off of our driveway. And then I went over and helped one of our neighbors shovel. I'm sure the fact that they got their snowblower out after I started was in no way a reflection on my shoveling abilities!

Later we got to go sledding out in the circle. It was super fun!!!! Here are some pictures of our adventure.



Of course, the fun of sledding is spending part of your time on the sled and the other part in the snow. I did a little of both!


Here are mommy and Samuel trying to get warm. (Does mommy ever wear a coat?) Ahhh - winter! Gotta love it!
Sam Alert: Sam here - I'm happy as always and enjoying getting to do everything the parents will let me! I think they think I'm still a baby but . . . if I had my way . . . . Have a great week everyone!
1 comment:
That looks like so much fun. I know that we have totally loved having all this snow to play in. :) You are such a good helper with shoveling. What a big man! I hope you are all having so much fun. Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment