Happy Christmas to All . . . . and to All a Good Night!
Today was a really great day - family, food, and good times! We also had quite a snow storm - and it's not done snowing yet. This is what our front yard looked like around noon today. We ended up with between 11 - 14 inches today with more coming down right now. Daddy says this makes for a "White Christmas".
Santa was very good to us this year. I was worried that maybe I hadn't been good enough, but I guess I did ok. I snuck downstairs before I was supposed to and was "amazed" by what I saw!
This was baby Sam's first Christmas. I think he quite enjoyed himself. I guess babies can't get into too much trouble, so Santa was good to him as well.
We had a great day - just laying around, playing, reading, napping, watching movies, eating leftovers and enjoying. We also got to see and talk to our family in California via the web cam.
Both Sam and I got some great gifts from everyone - - thank you all very much! I was lucky enough to get my very own digital camera from Aunt Jen Jen and Uncle Michael. I spent a good portion of the day taking pictures. I'll post some the next time I get a chance.
We wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! 
3 comments:
Merry Christmas Mason and Sam. I'm glad Santa was good to you this year!!!
Mason now that you have your own camera you'll have to stop using Mommy's so you don't break hers anymore!
Merry Christmas! I am so happy to hear that you had a great Christmas. Looks like you got some good gifts from Santa and everyone. You must have really been good. :)
Wow, I haven't blog stalked in a while! Looks like you guys are under lots of white stuff! Glad I don't have to shovel! ;)
Psst...Jack got the same race track for his micro wheel pals.
Post a Comment