Christmas Eve 2008
Happy Christmas Eve! We can't believe that Christmas day is almost here. It has really been a great December. We have had a chance to visit with lots of friends and family this month - mommy says that's one of the best parts of Christmas. We have visited with the Rigdons, Saunders, Wilkeys, Felands, and Crooks . . . and tonight we had Grandpa and Grandma L, Uncle Noley, and Aunt Christy over. We had a yummy dinner and then played and played and played.
Here is a picture of me and Uncle Noley "racing". He was so tired out from all our playing by this time that I had to push him along! 
Baby Sam is always interested in everything that is going on.
Baby Sam and I have really started to get used to each other lately. This is a picture of us wrestling together. I can't believe Sam is on top!
Daddy and mommy took us to get some pictures taken the other morning. Here is a great one of Samuel and I together.
And here is Samuel with a snowman. Very fitting for the snow storm they say will be happening tomorrow - did I mention tomorrow is Christmas?
Sam Alert: My thought for the day . . . have you ever seen the under side of a horse?
Baby Sam and I have really started to get used to each other lately. This is a picture of us wrestling together. I can't believe Sam is on top!
Daddy and mommy took us to get some pictures taken the other morning. Here is a great one of Samuel and I together.
And here is Samuel with a snowman. Very fitting for the snow storm they say will be happening tomorrow - did I mention tomorrow is Christmas?
Sam Alert: My thought for the day . . . have you ever seen the under side of a horse?
No comments:
Post a Comment