We had a nice week, filled with learning and with fun . . . a little this, a little that. Can't beat that!
First up - I'm in a special Robotics class at school. Here I am working on this week's project. It really is a lot of fun!
We do book reports every month in class. This month's report was an oral report, in costume, with a poster - about a person who's biography we read. I chose Jackie Robinson. I got a perfect grade on it, with a "wow!" and a "fantastic!" on my grading sheet. It was cool to learn about him and the impact he had on sports and on our society.
I got to go to a friend's birthday party this weekend too. We had a lot of fun. It was about ten 7-8 year old boys at a local fun park. We played laser tag, played in the arcades, drove the Go-Carts . . . .
. . . . crashed in the Go-Karts, more than once!
Drove the Go-Karts again, and again, and again!
. . . . and drove the bumper boats. Man, it was fun!!!
We also took about 10 minutes the other day (in the chilly weather) and stopped at a local park/playground to get some energy out. Aren't these two of the cutest boys you've ever met?
The slide train! Chooo, chooo!
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - I'm just loving life!
Mom always says that "the work of childhood is play!"
And I love to play. I'm really good at it too.
Have a great week - Sam out!
No comments:
Post a Comment