Sunday, March 16, 2014

The Great Outdoors

Ah - warm(er) spring-like weather is a wonderful thing!  And we had lots of it this week.  
Of course there was homework to be done before we could go outside and enjoy some sun.
I don't look too happy do I?

Here's Sam smiling about doing his homework - although he's still at school in this picture so the lure of the outdoors isn't calling quite as loudly (yet).

On Saturday dad helped us put together our new basketball hoop from Christmas.  

And here we are with it all put together.  Thanks Santa!

There was A LOT of basketball playing this weekend.  

And there were some big smiles too!

There was also some swinging . . . .

. . . . and playing in the sandbox.

And there was more basketball playing.  Dad played HORSE with us for a long time.

Check out that form!  Good shot Sambo.

Here I am making a shot.  

There was also some bike riding.

And more bike riding.  

Oh how we love the great outdoors!

Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - I love school and I love my teachers.  I arrived at the same time as one of my teachers one day this week and she asked me to be her special helper.  I got to carry some fun art supplies in to the classroom for her.  I love helping!

Take care everyone - Sam out!

No comments: