We're enjoying some nice warm weather as we move in to fall. In fact, we had a record-breaking HOT summer around here. But the weather people tell us that it's looking to get cool rather quickly this year. So we're trying to get outside and enjoy the warmth before it's gone - all too soon!
Our week consisted of school, swimming, soccer, and playing outside. Sam and I enjoyed some time on our bikes and scooter.
I'm working to get my speed up on my bike . . . . from slow to fast--er. I'm making good progress. For some reason, bikes make me a little bit nervous.
Here's Sam on the balance bike with me in the background.
And here's Sam (with me not in the background). He's FAST and FURIOUS!
Here we are having one of our races - for speed, against the clock.
Soccer games went pretty well. I wasn't feeling up to par so there's not much to report on my game. We tied the other team, 1 to 1. That's me in the foreground.
Sam's game was later in the morning. His team did great. They won their game.
Look at him in the middle of it all. He's come so far since he last played - we're so proud of him!
Our rough, tough Sam just keeps on playing hard.
And here we are doing some more bike riding. Good, warm times! We'll miss this in a few weeks.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - Sam here. All my faithful followers know how much I love to be outside. Nothing much changes - still love it. Look at that smile on my cute little face.
And here I am with the sidewalk chalk.
Sam out - wishes for a great week to everyone.
No comments:
Post a Comment