Sunday, June 23, 2013

A Nice Summer Week

What a nice week we just had.  We played lots and we got a lot done too.
 
We took some time one evening to go feed the ducks.  There is a great little lake not very far from our house and we always talk about going there to play.  It was a perfect evening - and we finally found the ducks - big ones, baby ones, and even some geese. 
 
Here we are relaxing lakeside. 
 
This group of ducks ate right out of our hands.
 
See - it really was a beautiful evening!
 
This big goose and her "boyfriend" were so much fun to feed.  Noisy and hungry, but very polite.
 
We've been bugging dad and mom to come swimming with us after swim lessons - mostly so that we could play on the water slides.  It was soooo much fun!!!  And I am tall enough now to go on the super giant, super fast, super wind-y water slide.  It really was great fun!
 
And here's Sam - he's not tall enough yet for the big water slide and boy was he disappointed!!!  But we did have fun swimming and playing. 
 
We had dentist appointments this week - it was teeth cleaning time.  Everyone came out with perfect teeth . . . . except for . . . .
Sam!  Poor guy has two cavities way back in his back, back teeth. 
 
We also went bowling this week.  We had the perfect ramp, the perfect ball, and the perfect lane. 
 
Here's a blurry picture of Sam bowling.  He's just always on the move.
 
Sam (Bowling Boy) won by one point.  Those are some high scores!!!
 
Sam Alert:  Hey everyone - I'm in a funny "posing" stage.  Every time mom points the camera at me, I strike a pose - weird, funny, odd, but always cute.  Here I am at the lake, just hanging out watching the sunset and the birds.
 
And here I am blowing bubbles late one evening.  I'm all about being outside and will do literally anything to be outside, all the time. 

We also got to go see Monsters University this week.  It was such a great movie!!! 

Sam out - have a great week!

No comments: