We're already in our summer grove - and before we can blink twice, summer will be all over. We're trying to enjoy every second. Along with just some simple playtime around the house, we're also enjoying - as follows:
Some play time in the water. There's nothing like water fights and pool time in the backyard!
Karate and swim lessons. This picture is, of course, of us at karate. We're actually doing pretty well - and still loving both swimming and karate.
And we're enjoying some playtime outside in the warm summer sun.
I'm going to be two-wheeling (no training wheels) by the end of summer.
Working on projects with dad. He helped us make these cool Monsters University characters. I managed to slam my finger in the door and Sam managed to hammer dad's finger in the process. So, hurt fingers and all, they still turned out ok.
And of course there's mowing the yard with dad. He keeps saying that some day we'll get to use the big lawn mower, but for now - we'll stick with our little mowers. No fingers or toes will be lost with them!
We played a round of mini-golf the other day. It was a perfect day to be golfing!
And we celebrated Father's Day today with our bestest dad ever! We love him because he loves to wrestle and play with us, he laughs with us, and he teaches us lots of great things.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - Sam here. Mason and mom have been sick this week and so we had to alter our Saturday plans a little bit. We were all supposed to spend the day up at the cabin but since they were sickies, only dad and I ended up going up. I had a GREAT time (sorry mom and Mas!). I helped make the waffles.
And I helped clean up the dishes too. Spotless . . . licked them clean all by myself!
We played football, shot marshmallows, and I instigated a water fight.
We played with this super cool wolf spider.
And we had an all-around great day. Here I am with Grandpa and Grandma L.
Add in Uncle Noley and dad - Aunt Christy was taking the picture.
Sam Out!
No comments:
Post a Comment