Sunday, February 03, 2013

While Mom Is Away . . . . .

 Mom had to be away for work this week so us boys were all on our own.  And because of that . . . nothing much happened.  We worked and went to school.  We ate up all the leftovers mom left for us.  We tried to keep the house mostly organized.  We shoveled a lot of snow - while she was in warm, sunny lands.  

Uncle Noley and Aunt Christy came over one evening and kept us busy.  We played and wrestled and then when everyone was tired, we wrestled some more.  

Why is it that Sam always seems to end up on the top?
 
And we Skyped with mommy while we wrestled.   Now that's talent!
 
We also celebrated dad's birthday this weekend.  We went to dinner with Grandpa and Grandma L.  We made a cake and made him blow out a huge candle.  We sang happy birthday to him. 
Dad reports that he is 102 years old this year.  Wow!  That's all we can say about that!

 Sam Alert:  Hey y'all.  I have one picture for you this week.  Daddy took this picture one morning while mom was gone.  I was lonely and decided to sleep in mommy's spot one night.  This is what I looked like when dad woke up the next morning.  Yes - I am a crazy sleeper!!!
 
Sam out - have a great week.

No comments: