We're starting to see some signs of the coming spring . . . finally! And it is pretty exciting!
First up though - we finished up our Year of the Snake craft this week. They're neat huh?
And here we are "helping" dad play a game on his iPad.
Saturday was a beautiful pre-spring day. We took advantage of it and headed to the mountains. We drove up to Logan and headed up a canyon to the Hardware Ranch to take a sleigh ride out to see some elk.
Here we are headed out on the sleigh.
It was definitely a small elk winter area as compared to Jackson, but there were a couple of decent sized bull elk.
These three little ladies came running down the hill while we were out. They were afraid they were going to miss out on lunch.
It was a beautiful day!
We loved the sleigh ride! Although we did wonder where the jingle bells were.
Here I am with our horses! They worked hard and pulled well.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone. Can you guess that I absolutely loved being outside yesterday? It was wonderful! Mostly warm and sunny. The fresh air.
Mom and I made this short video for you. Sorry it's sideways, but tilt you head and watch for a few seconds. I call it Peanut Butter and Jelly. He he he!
I'm quite the ham! See you next week.
No comments:
Post a Comment