Sunday, February 10, 2013

The Year of the Snake

 Happy Chinese New Year everyone! More on that later.  First up:
 
It was a relatively quiet week around our house.  Here we are with daddy having a nice weeknight dinner.  (I photo bombed the picture actually! He He He!) 
 
Here I am with the cat that adopted us last summer - Shadow.  She loves my bed!  She has a few quiet spots around the house that she loves to sleep in and my bed is one of them.  This is where we found her when we came home from school one day.
 
And here I am playing in the ball bucket one night.  Daddy snuck in and snapped this picture before I knew it. 
 
I got to go to a birthday party for one of my very best friends from school this weekend.  It was at the local aquarium and boy was it fun.  Here I am on my way out the door to the party.
 
In this picture, Sam and I are working on our hand print Valentines.   The space between the thumb and first finger make a heart when you cut them out on the fold. 
 
And we went out for a super yummy Asian dinner to celebrate Chinese New Year last night.  Mmmm, Mmmm, good!  This is me being a Utensil Samurai.
 
And this is mommy and Sam as we were waiting for our dinner to arrive.  Sushi, fried rice, and orange chicken - - oh and a little Mac and Cheese for the boys.  
 
 Sam Alert:  Howdy - Sam here.  Mason and I had a wonderful weekend playing around the house.  In fact, it was so much fun that at one point on Saturday afternoon, you literally couldn't walk through the house without stepping all over toys.  Anyway - one of the things Mason and I like to do is to write notes for each other on our magnetic tablets.  It may be hard to read in this picture but this Saturday, our notes read:  "Sambo you are my friend" and "Mason you are my friend".  The parents seem to love days when we get a long. 
Have a great week everybody!

No comments: