The Signs of Spring
There are always certain signs of spring that we see every year. We saw some of the sure signs of spring this week . . . which tells us that spring is here.
First - the bugs are out. In this case - the mouse. This one hopped right onto my nose and wouldn't let go.
Second - lists of things to do. Mommy is a "list person". She always has a list (or two or three or more) going to keep track of what she needs to be doing. I decided to make my own list of things to do on my Saturday (yesterday). Here it is:
In case you can't read my writing:
List of things to do for Mason and Sam on Saturday
1. Wake up
2. Have breakfast
3. Get dressed
4. Go outside
5. Get big and little basketballs
6. Play don't get run over (by the lawn mower)
7. Have fun
We did a pretty good job of doing the things on our list.
Here we are playing - I'm the ball return guy.
Third - sprinkler fixing. Getting the sprinklers up and running is a sure sign of spring. We only had one major break in a line this year. But, the hole dad had to dig ended up being much longer than in this picture.
Fourth: T-Ball. We've come to love playing T-ball. Our season started this week with our first practice. I'm a California Angel.
And Sam is an Oakland A's.
Fifth - birthdays. Spring is a time for a lot of birthdays around our house. Uncle Noley's was last week. This week was Grandpa L's. We got to go out to dinner and have a good visit.
Other things - we enjoyed some great outdoor times this week as well. We had some great weather. Here we are having some T-ball practice in the backyard.
Sam Alert: Hey y'all - I'm loving the T-ball. In fact, I decided that I like it even better than soccer - - - - no one tries to take the ball away from me. And I get a turn every time.
And I'm loving the good weather - I would spend my whole life outside if I could! Have a great week.
Sam out!
No comments:
Post a Comment