Happy Easter
We had a great week - great weather and good times.
We spent some time outside playing and catching up on some yard work. We got all of our sandbox toys out and uncovered the slides and climbing sets. Except for Sam's fight with a brittle old plastic bucket (he lost the fight by the way), we love that our sandbox is up and running again for the season.
We had our first sleepover without dad or mom this weekend. We spent the night at Uncle Noley's and Aunt Christy's and had so much fun! (Mom and dad say they missed us something fierce!) Dad picked us up early the next morning and we headed to our monthly Home Depot Kid's Workshop. This time we built a birdhouse.
Look at the concentration on these cute faces!
After the workshop, we headed to our cousin's birthday party - he turned two. Actually he is our cousin's son (our cousins have kids that are our ages and even older . . . crazy, huh?) It was a basketball themed party and we had a great time throwing all the balls at each other (they were soft squishy balls). Cousin Christian was a great sport!
The basketball hoops were soooo high up - daddy had to help us slam dunk.
One day we'll be tall!
Then it was home to color Easter eggs. This is one of our all time favorite activities. It proved to be as fun as it always is every year.
Then somehow, it was Easter morning (wasn't it just Christmas yesterday?). The Easter bunny was wonderful to us as always. Our baskets were full of art supplies and fun little toys.
The Easter bunny hid a whole bunch of eggs around the house so we went on a hunt - so much fun!.
This is part way through the hunts.
The eggs held candy and some little toys.
Happy Easter to everyone!
Sam Alert: Howdy everybody - I'm alive after my latest "incident". No stitches were necessary but I have a fun little scar on my cheek. It's healing up pretty quick (good thing I'm young).
I love being outside so our spring weather has been great for me!
And have I mentioned that I love balls? Throwing, rolling, playing . . . . ah, so much fun!
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment