Sunday, February 05, 2012

Cruising Right Along . . .


How is it possible that it is February all ready? We're getting spring fever in a really bad way - well spring fever along with a few sore throats and runny noses.

We had a few celebrations this week. I got to go to a fun play day on Saturday with some of my guy friends from school. It was lots of fun - we went bowling (I won - no ramp involved, just me and my super strong, bowling-smart arm). We also got to play in the arcade afterwards.


It was also Groundhog Day this week. We did a fun art project with mom.

It was also dad's birthday this week. He is such a great dad to us and we love him very much!
We love him so much that we even helped his aging lungs by helping him blow out his candles. Then - you know what the first Sunday in February is - - - Super Bowl! We had a yummy party over at Uncle Noley & Aunt Christy's house. So much food! And a good game too - go New York! Sam Alert: Hey everyone - I have three fun pictures of me from this week. First up - me doing my homework. I sure do love school! My teachers always tell me that I'm a smarty pants. Second - I stole daddy's tie one evening and wore it around the house. I sure do love ties! Mom says I'll read that sentence in about 15 years and think I was crazy, but for now, I'm all about ties. I even ask if I can wear one to school every morning (like Mason).And third - me snarfing down some dessert during our Super Bowl party. I do love me some dessert! Any dessert! Anything with sugar in/on/around it! Mmmmm, mmmmm, good - plate licking good!
Sam out - have a great week.

No comments: