Art, Play, and Fun
What a great week! We really accomplished a lot this week and had a lot of fun at the same time.
First up - I started taking an art class this week. And I LOVE IT! When mom picked me up after the first class was over, I told her this was my most favorite day of my life. Have I told you that I want to be an artist when I grow up? That and a scientist (mom says I can be an artist and something else at the same time). Here are my art pieces from class - a mouse and a frog sitting on a toadstool.
Heart Attacks - our family has been doing a heart attack this month. We write a heart for someone in our family every night and tell them something that we love about them. Our kitchen is covered in hearts.
Next up - play - - we've had a couple of really warm spring-like days this week. And you know what that means - - time to play outside. Our sandbox got some use on Friday afternoon. Swinging, digging, and sliding - good times.
Sam spent some quality time golfing in the backyard. That boy does love to golf.
More play - trains. Daddy spent the good part of an afternoon building a huge train track for us. He used nearly all our tracks and all of our stations. So much fun!
Here's Sam going through the engine wash.
And me - we will always love our trains!
And fun - it's a good thing Sam practiced up on his golfing because mom and dad took us out mini golfing on Saturday afternoon.
I like to race-golf! Mom and dad kept after me to slow down - - I guess it's fun that way too.
We played the Haunted House course this time. Every time we drive by the golf course, we ask to do this one. Wish granted!

It was a really, really great afternoon - capped off with a trip to get ice cream!
The worst part of any mini golf game is the 18th hole where you hit your ball and it never comes back. Look carefully at the picture - yes that's Sam. He crawled right up inside the sphinx - - and guess what he came out with? That's right, a new ball. Sneaky Sam!
Sam Alert: Hey everyone. We still have the coughs and sniffles, but life is good otherwise. Enjoy a few quick pics of me from the week.
One - playing on the iPad. Love this thing!
Two - playing some golf. LOVE, love, LOVE me some golf! Our school is right next to a golf course and I ask every day if I can go golfing. I finally got my wish.Three - just a great pic of me. I'm almost always laughing and finding a way to have fun.
Have a great week!
No comments:
Post a Comment