Sunday, October 09, 2011

The Dog Days of October


Life is back to pretty regular stuff right now. Dad and mom have lots of work stuff going on and it's still a while before Halloween. We did put our Halloween decorations out this week, and we got a pretty solid taste of fall weather too.


So our pictures this week are mostly of soccer. I guess it's a good thing we're playing soccer so that we have something to take pictures of!



First up was Sam's game. And he was finally back to his regular old Sam-self. He was out there on his own running after the ball, goofing around, and just being Sam. No need for dad or mom to hold his hand. He was having fun!


He kicked the ball, threw the ball, and was loving soccer. Yay Sam! Then it was my game. We played a very tough team. But as usual, I got right in there and played hard. I love soccer too!


We did find some time for a fun Halloween craft. That's it for this week.


Sam Alert: Hey everybody. I had a great week. It was cold and wet and I had the early morning soccer game this week. But that didn't stop me from putting a smile on my face and having a great time!Hope you had a great week too!

No comments: