Catching Up . . . and our Pre-Halloween Events
BREAKING NEWS:
I lost my first tooth early (early, early) this morning. We knew that it was loose and getting looser. And in the middle of the night it fell out all on its own. It's that hole down there in my bottom jaw right in the middle. Pretty cool!!! I'm quite proud!
In other news: We got back a few days ago from our annual fall trek up to Jackson Wyoming. It is such a beautiful time of year to be there and we quite enjoyed our week at the condo. We'll do a full blog about it soon - but here is a picture to tease you with (mom's favorite spot - Oxbow Bend). Check back in a few days for a complete trip review.

More News: Saturday marked our last soccer game of the season. Both Sam and I had great games. Sam's game was first - and he proved himself to be quite the 3-year-old soccer player. He really got in there (all by himself - no parent holding his hand now) and went after the ball.
Check out that form and those mad skills!
And best of all, he ended up having lots of fun this season and really did his best. Good job Sam!
Then came my game. I played hard and scored another goal. Here I am on my way to that very goal.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone - Sam here. Here's my BREAKING NEWS: I earned my 3 year old Alphabet Crown from school. This means that I know all of my letters and their sounds. This also means I am a pretty darn smart kid! Of course, this type of event calls for a big celebration - ice cream! Yum!
And here I am gutting my pumpkin. Fun times! I hear that winter will arrive at our house this next week. These pumpkins won't last long in the cold weather. But tomorrow promises to be a great Halloween!
Sam out!
1 comment:
Wow! They are getting so big and both are handsome boys! Wow, Mason losing teeth already! Looks like you guys are doing well. Hope everything else is going great!
Post a Comment