Sunday, October 16, 2011

Bugs, Soccer, and Pumpkins




Now that's a pretty interesting combination of things, huh! Our week started with bugs - a plethora of stomach bugs. They hit us hard at our house this week. I was down and out for 2 days. Mom was down and out for 2 days. Dad fought them as well, but Sam has been lucky enough to not be too bothered with them. Icky bugs!Soccer - Sam's game was cancelled this week. And I was still in recovery mode but I played my hardest until I ran out of gas. We have a good little team this year.


Then there was our annual trip to our favorite pumpkin patch. We were joined this year by some of our family. It was a fun day!
This little family pumpkin farm has so many different types of pumpkins to choose from - - it's always hard to decide what to take home.Here's Sam trying to hatch a pumpkin.Here we are with some of our haul.Here we are with Grandpa L.


And a whole family picture.

And then one with just our little family.


It was a beautiful weekend for the middle of October. Did you notice we were at the pumpkin patch in shorts? That has never happened before! We got to spend some good quality time outside this weekend, playing and playing and playing. Yay for a warm few days.Sam Alert: Hey y'all. If only dad had captured this moment with video rather than a still photo. You would see me rocking, riding, and singing my little heart out. I do love me a good pumpkin song!
And here I am helping mom make some homemade noodles for her homemade creamy chicken noodle soup. Yum!






Sam out - have a great week.

No comments: