Sunday, May 01, 2011

Spring is Teasing Us!


Spring just doesn't want to stay around more than a day or two at a time this year. And when we do have a "warm", sunny day, we have to hurry and try to get things done before it rains and snows (yes, snows) again. Take, for example, our lawn. Daddy fertilized a few weeks ago, and with all the water we've had the grass had grown like a forest. Mommy said she was afraid that Sam or I might get lost in the grass. So after work/school one day this week, we got our lawn mowers out and cut the grass. It took all three of us to get it cut down!T ball is continuing - we just finished week 2 out of 4. We are LoVinG it!

I'm actually very good - that shouldn't be much of a surprise. I can hit and throw and catch with the best of them. Here I am running the bases.
Sam is having so much fun! He smiles the whole game - doesn't matter what he's doing. The fans love him!Mommy couldn't get a good picture of me hitting the ball this week because I'm hitting them so hard and long. But just pretend that you can see the ball in this picture - it was way down by first base by the time the camera snapped.Here's Sam throwing the ball to first base - check out that form.
We finally got around to hanging my antlers. This finishes off the big wall decorations in my room. Now mommy just needs to make my curtains.Sam Alert: Hey everyone . . . Sam here. I have titled each of the pictures I want to share this week.


First up - "Why can't I play T ball in the house?"

Second: "I'm not going to smile . . . I'm not going to smile . . ."
Third: "Who says you can't look good while playing marbles standing on a chair?"Have a great week - Sam out!

1 comment:

Nicky and Patrick said...

I love all of the adventures you guys go on! It is nice to be able to keep up with you guys through a blog and see what you're up to.