Sunday, May 15, 2011

The End!
(an end of school program and the end of T ball)


It's getting close to the end of the school year. My school had its annual Spring Program. Dad and mom and Sam came to watch. We did a little singing . . . and some dancing . . . and some poetry . . . it was fun - and I was pretty darn good, if I do say so myself! (I'm in the orange and brown shirt.)

Here I am with my teachers - Miss Tiff and Miss Steph.

And it was our last week of T ball. We had so much fun this season.

Sam is a good hitter.Another picture of me running the bases. Sam has been working hard with his coach on throwing. Look at that form.
And here I am scoring my final run of the season.

We had quite a few spectators at our last game. And we all went out for ice cream after the game. I had two ice cream cones . . . my own, and I stole Uncle Noley's. Check out my chocolate face!Sam and I each earned a trophy. We had a great season!Sam Alert: Howdy everyone. My foot is feeling a little better. I still have a little limp, but at least I'm walking on it this week. I have two pictures to share this week.


First up - I made a little nest for me and "hop-a-long", Mason's horse. We were both tired.

And one last picture of me playing T ball. Note the mitt on my head. And note the smile . . . I smiled the entire time I was at T ball. That's eight games - two games a week for four weeks! That's a lot of smiling.


T ball made me smile!
Have a great week - Sam out!

No comments: