We spent the week reading, working, and playing games - you can call that a great week!
Here I am working on my reading - I've got some skills!
We spent some quality time doing yard work on Saturday - which, by the way, was our only sunny day of the whole week. Here I am helping dad saw some branches. Don't ask about the shirtless bodies - no, I said don't ask! Here we are helping dad move some logs - just cleaning up. And here we are playing games with Aunt Cathie and Aunt Nia. (Everyone loves Loopin' Louie!)Sam Alert: Howdy y'all. Sam here. It was a fairly quiet week around here. We're just trying to stay dry and wait for the sun to shine. I just wanted to give everyone a sneak peak at one of the father's day presents we're working on - look at these fun pictures of us. Guess what they spell out?Could we be any cuter - NO!!! Sam out!
No comments:
Post a Comment