Sunday, January 09, 2011

Not A Lot To Choose From This Week!

Our days are back to normal it seems after the holidays. We're keeping busy and mostly out of trouble. The days are cold and the nights are long.

We didn't do anything really exciting this week. But we made it through the week. Here are a few pictures of us. I tried a new hairstyle this week - the single faux hawk. I liked it! Too bad I got a haircut this weekend and now I just have to go back to the regular old spiky hair.

We played dinosaurs.We had a piano concert.We played lots of games - here's one of our favorites . . . Cootie. Sam wins a lot!
And we made snowflakes - lots of them.
Sam Alert: Howdy everyone. I took my first official nap on a beanbag today. Here is a picture to document it. I was actually asleep about 5 seconds before this picture was snapped. It was a great nap. Have a great week everybody.

No comments: