Bowling and Napping . . . .
We had a great Monday activity this week - bowling. We L O V E bowling! It's always stiff competition among the family. Here's an action shot of Sam.
And Mason getting ready to set the ball on its way.
A blurry but funny picture of me - - stuck in the ball round.
And one more funky picture of us. Thank goodness for a bowling alley that has automatic bumpers and a ramp for us little guys.
And . . . a drum roll please . . . the winner was: S A M. That little guy can really throw a ball.
And the winner gets . . . ice cream. Here is Sam with his chocolate dipped ice cream cone. He really just loves the chocolate coating. Oh and the cone. Funny kid.
We've had some funny napping experiences lately. This is how daddy found me the other day.
And then a few days later . . .
And then, of course, here's Sam during nap time. What's wrong with this picture? (He's awake.)
We've been helping daddy with repairs around the house . . . here we are replacing the handle on a toilet. Life is good.
Sam Alert: Hey everyone! Sam here. I have a theme for this week's "Sam Pics". See if you can figure it out.
#1 - Riding Brownie who, by the way, has a hat on.
#2 - Using some tools to work on my trains. And yes, I have a hat on, but that's not the theme of the week.
#3 - Doing some dot painting. I'm getting really good at art - I'm adding color to the entire picture and starting to stay in the lines.
Did you find the theme of the week? My tongue! I inherited this trait from daddy. Whenever I am working hard at something, I stick my tongue out. Pretty cute huh! Have a great week everybody.
2 comments:
I am glad I found your blog through Jen's! If you want to, I would love to add you to my blog, but it's private. Leave me your email if you want and I will invite you! I hope you are doing great...those boys sure are cute!!! carroll.brooke@gmail.com
Ok, I totally LOVE the tongue! :) It is awesome.
Post a Comment