Sam was a little scared of the scarecrow lady but he wasn't afraid to pose for a picture with a dinosaur.Our current favorite dinosaur is the Triceratops. Did you hear about the two new dinos that were discovered in southern Utah and announced this week? They both are distantly related to Triceratops (Utahceratops and Cosmoceratops . . . . or something close to that). We've definitely been enjoying a warm and dry end of September. It makes for some fun nights playing in our sandbox.
Sam has always loved to climb and do scary things.
Soccer is going well. I'm loving it! My team had a tough game this week - our opponents were bigger and rougher than us. But we gave it our best try and had some fun. Here's a great action shot of me.
And a great action shot of Sam on the sidelines at the game. He loves that Grandma L. comes to watch and ends up playing soccer with him the whole time! Don't think about which way the ball was supposed to be going - just applaud that he got it so high in the air!
And today was a really big day for me . . . I had to give my first real talk at our church. Not just a little talk in Primary but a real live talk in Sacrament meeting. It was our primary program today and in addition to the usual speaking line they give every kid, they asked me to give a real talk. I've been practicing and practicing and had the whole thing memorized and I stood right up there and gave my whole talk - me, a little sunbeam (3-4 year old class). It was about the parable of the Prodigal Son. Lots of people came to support me - I felt so good after it was over. It's fun to learn new things and work hard to do something well. Here is a picture of me from this morning. Mommy says I'm all grown up! Can I have the car keys?
Sam Alert: Hey everyone. Why did I not get to be in the program at church today? I know those songs they sang and I have Mason's story memorized (ok a little of it at least) since I've heard it so many times. Oh well - a few more years. I sang my little heart out from the congregation! Here are a few pictures of me from the week for your viewing pleasure.
This is how mom found me one morning when she came in to wake me up. Just watching a little "TV" in my crib.
2 comments:
Way to go Mason...Good Job Buddy!!! And way to go SamSam!!!
Congrats on doing such a good job on your talk in church! That is a totally scary thing and it sounds like you did amazing. I love the scarecrow picture. You are both so cute!
Post a Comment