Sunday, July 12, 2009

Oh what do you do in the summertime?
Oh how we love summer! This summer just keeps getting better and better!
We took care of some "required" things this week as well as had a lot of fun. I had a dentist appointment. They took pictures of my teeth and counted them. Then they polished them and flossed my teeth. I actually quite enjoyed myself. I wasn't scared or anything (most of the time)! I got a new toothbrush and some dinosaur flossers when I was done. Dr. Dunn said I passed with flying colors - no cavities or anything!
For arts and craft time this week - I decorated up a safari hat. It's my Curious George hat. Very cool!
Then for our Monday activity this week, mommy chose swimming at our local aquatic center. This is where I took swimming lessons, but during open plunge they turn on all the fun stuff.
We had a great time - just relaxing . . . . . . playing in the fountains and squirters . . .
and going down the water slides (little ones just my size and a big, big one for mommy and daddy!).Then one afternoon we decided to find a new park to play at. This one is a few blocks from our house and we've driven by it lots. I always ask to go play at it and we finally got our chance. They had lots of fun stuff to play on.After the park, we went to get ice cream. Yum!I still love to help mow the grass. I'm pretty darn good at it too!
We got out our bucket of balls and played. Sam thought this was really fun - when I wasn't sitting on him! Mommy called this fun activity - Ice Treasures. She made a big block of ice with lots of little "treasures" frozen inside of it for us to melt and find. It was really fun!
Oh how we love summertime!
Sam Alert: Hey there! Good times are being had by everyone this summer. Who knew a bucket of balls could be so much fun!
Ice cream is always a big hit with me! I still can't figure out why my head hurts after I scarf it down?
And summertime means we get to be outside lots - LOVE IT!

1 comment:

Heather said...

Looks like you guys are having a fun summer! I thought the "ice treasures" were you making Mason wash the dishes! LOL! :D