More Summer Fun!
I know that we keep saying how much we're enjoying our summer - and it still holds true for this last week. So much to do - and it's going by so quickly!
First I realized that I haven't shown you the Gnomes that have come to live in our garden. They showed up about a month ago and must like it here because they have stayed. A quick background - one of my favorite Thomas the Tank videos involves a "gang" of "Naughty Gnomes" and they have been a joke in our family since we saw that episode. Then one summer morning, our own Gnomes showed up. They stay still during the days but move around at night and I always find them in different spots in the garden every morning. Sometimes they bring new friends - they're sneaky little gnomes. We love having them in our yard!
Our Monday activity this week was Bowling. We invited our friends Bart and Randy to go with us. We had a great time. I bowled a 112 and a 117.
This is a picture of me, Bart, and daddy.
Sam even got in on the bowling action! He was pretty good for a little guy!
Here's an action shot of me bowling - good form, huh!
Me and my friend Bart! Uncle Randy is bowling - you can see his back.
Boys and a bucket of balls - dumped down the stairs. I think this is called stair-surfing! Don't be alarmed - I'm wearing a safety diaper.
This is a picture of me, Bart, and daddy.
Sam even got in on the bowling action! He was pretty good for a little guy!
Here's an action shot of me bowling - good form, huh!
Me and my friend Bart! Uncle Randy is bowling - you can see his back.
Boys and a bucket of balls - dumped down the stairs. I think this is called stair-surfing! Don't be alarmed - I'm wearing a safety diaper.
We did a cool craft this week - we made some new animals. Sam got in on his first craft. He made this giraffe.
And here are my dog, dinosaur, and chameleon.
We got a fun new yard swing this week - it's daddy and mommy's anniversary coming up. They say it's been 16 years that they've been married - and I'm pretty sure the first 13 weren't nearly as fun as the last 3 years with Sam and me around.
Daddy has been growing some giant sunflowers this year. Look how tall they are getting!
I've been working on my roller-skating skills this week. Who knew that skating took so much concentration!
Sam Alert: Hi there - Sam here. I love being outside - - beautiful flowers (to smash or pluck or eat).
Mom and dad keep saying that I'm the trouble maker. I say that I'm "adventurous" and that I love to try new things. I'll let you be the judge!
And here are my dog, dinosaur, and chameleon.
We got a fun new yard swing this week - it's daddy and mommy's anniversary coming up. They say it's been 16 years that they've been married - and I'm pretty sure the first 13 weren't nearly as fun as the last 3 years with Sam and me around.
Daddy has been growing some giant sunflowers this year. Look how tall they are getting!
I've been working on my roller-skating skills this week. Who knew that skating took so much concentration!
Sam Alert: Hi there - Sam here. I love being outside - - beautiful flowers (to smash or pluck or eat).
Mom and dad keep saying that I'm the trouble maker. I say that I'm "adventurous" and that I love to try new things. I'll let you be the judge!
1 comment:
It looks like you are all having a blast! I think adventursome would be the perfect word. LOL :) I can't believe how big they are getting. I hope all is going well for your whole family. Miss you tons!
Post a Comment