Sunday, May 17, 2009

We're Surviving!
It's been a long couple of days since Sam's surgery and he's given us a couple of scares along the way. One trip to the ER on Friday and another phone call to the doctor today . . . hopefully things are looking up from here and Sam will do well. He's sees the doctor again this week to get the stent removed - - keep your fingers crossed!
This is a picture of "the boys" doing some reading.
Here's Baby Sam - daddy says he is one tough little guy! And here is another picture of him outside wandering around. He wanted to play in the dirt with me but we're trying to keep him clean. We did do some planting and yard work this weekend. Sam likes to pull up the flowers as fast as we can plant them!
And this is me swinging in the sandbox. I LOVE to swing!
Mommy Alert: A belated picture of my present from Mason for Mother's Day last week. It is suprisingly better than diamonds and gold! We're lucky to have two happy and healthy little boys - we were reminded of that this week after spending some time at the hospital. We are very lucky!

3 comments:

Heather said...

At least you're surviving! You can't always ask for more than that! And yes, hospital stays/visits will make you very glad for healthy children. When Jack was in there for croup there were so many very sick babies. I was so glad he wasn't that sick.

Kat said...

I'm so sorry to hear that he wasn't doing too good. I'm sorry you had to go back to the hospital and the doctors. No fun! I hope that is ended and you don't have to do it anymore. I love the gift from Mason for your Mother's Day. :) It is the best! Looks like you are still managing to have fun.

Finding Joy in the Moments said...

Wow, It is a good thing we don't remember all the aches and pains of the younger years. I am grateful for medical technology. Hope you are back to your old self real soon Sam!