Wednesday, May 06, 2009

Happy Birthday to Samuel!
Hi everyone - Sam here. Today was my 1st birthday. Who knew people made such a fuss over the day you were born? Maybe I'll celebrate these birthdays every year!
We shared some fun treats with all my friends at daycare.
And mommy made a giant cupcake for me. Some of my friends and family dropped by to see me and celebrate with us.
Daddy brought home this special birthday hat. We all had fun wearing it!
I got to eat my very own cupcake. It turns out I have quite the sweet tooth! Hum - a little chocolate and icing never hurt anybody - especially somebody as thin as me!
Here's Mason wearing the birthday hat. And the coolest part of all is that people gave me presents . . . a whole bunch of them. Daddy says I'm spoiled, whatever that means!

Mommy and daddy gave me this really fun wagon. We rode around and around and around and around and around the yard.
Thanks everybody for the phone calls and visits - and presents. I can't wait until my next birthday. Mommy says she hopes it doesn't come around too fast - I say the faster the better!

3 comments:

Summer Days said...

Happy Birthday Sam!!!

Heather said...

Looks like he had a fun day!!!

Kat said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I can't believe he is already 1! He is truly growing up too fast. :) What a fun time though. I bet his new wheels are going to really pack on the miles. Have fun!