Daddy had some meetings at Snowbird (just a short drive up one of our beautiful canyons) this weekend and so we got to go spend the weekend with him. There were so many fun things to do up there - we ended up making a whole weekend of it!
We went swimming (of course) and then watched a movie in our room. 
When daddy was in meetings, mommy took us out exploring. We found squirrels and deer. We also found this super cool playground. It had so many great things to play on. Even baby Sam got to swing with me.

Then daddy and I rode the Alpine Slide - we had to take a chairlift up to the top of the slide. I LOVED it! Can you see the look of extreme concentration on my face as we are flying down the slide?
And then, of course, there was the fishing pond. Those of you who know me can guess that . . . . we went fishing. I caught 5 - yes FIVE - fish. I'm getting a little more used to daddy's catch-and-release policy. I didn't cry this time at all. Although - some of the other kids that were there fishing weren't very happy that we let my fish go.
Yes - this is me kissing one of my fish.

And here is my weekly picture of Samuel. I still haven't been able to put my blog back to the way it was - I'm still working on it. Sam sure is talking and laughing lots. I can't imagine what he has to laugh about? It's not like I'm funny or anything!

1 comment:
How fun is that! I think that is an awesome get away. :) You look like you had a blast on the alpine slide. We might have to take Caden there. Thanks for the idea. I hope your mom is having a great summer with you and Samuel.
Post a Comment