While the cat's away . . . . .
How does that old cliche go?
. . . . the mice will play?
It was a quiet week around our house. First mommy had to go to Idaho for some meetings. Then right after she got home, daddy had to leave and go to California for a math training. He got home late last night. So like I said, it was a pretty quiet week.
I did assume some of the "manly" responsibilities around the house. I absolutely LOVE mowing the lawn (and the flower beds and the sand box...). Mommy says I better continue to enjoy mowing because someday it will be my job! Cool - I think!

Believe it or not, I also like helping with baby Sam. 
Some how Sam ended up with lots of balls tossed on him in his swing. I wouldn't have a clue how that happened! 
Of course I didn't do it? I don't have any reason for getting Sam back - - nothing about changing up my blog or anything. 
2 comments:
This is hilarious! It's like Sam isn't sure what to do with all those balls. Mason wouldn't have ANYTHING to do with it. Of course not! :) LOL Looks like they have a blast together. Good brothers.
Mason, you look like you're a great big brother! That's good! Keep up the good work and have fun playing with Sam! And Sam just wants a little blog time too! :)
Post a Comment